28.10.10

"Bang Bang Bang"

Oh hello there! How are you guys?! I'm fine thank you :) just wanted to tell you that on Tuesday I was in Tel Aviv-the big city(woohoo) and met there a good friend of mine. It was a fun day! We ate crock madam (grilled toast with ham and cheese and fried egg on the top-very yummy). We also went to see a movie called "Tamara Drewe" (recommended) anddd I also bought to myself two pairs of two tone tights by American Apparel :)

Left pic: wearing dress and belt from my grandma, American Apparel tights and Paul and Bear flat shoes that I upgraded.
Right pic: wearing skirt from my grandma, Sugerdady shirt, American Apparel tights and jelly flat shoes.

I accessorized those outfits with a golden ring from India, round black ring by "Meital Toledo", an eaten apple necklace and a gold vintage necklace.


I don't know why but every time that I thought about the blue and pink tights this song of Mark Ronson came up in my head

But that just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment