7.11.13

Inspiration board vs. memories from the east

Since I dash to the blogosphere three years ago I consistently tried to represent my perspective on the fashion scene that start from my modest house and ends with the world's major fashion capitals (not that I pretend to be some kind of a big fashion persona) and try not to touch my personal life (no family, no friends it's not that I'm some kind of a loner. I think so. No I'm not. yes. no!). But it's irresistible some times basically because my life is my main inspiration.

well the reason I pour my heart all of the sudden and telling you all of these rubbish is because two months ago I spent the most carefree and magical two months in the island of Sri Lanka (for all of the confusers out there- the island is located south to India). All the sites, experiences and especially the Indian Ocean have contributed a lot to my fashion inspiration. So see this post as an inspiration bored made by me although this time shot and experienced by me.

(pics took with my friend canon and my waterproof disposable camera)  









 Both crop tops (purple and red) made by a talented local seamstress from what used to be a local bought scarves (both designed by me)


 (sheer skirt-American Apparel, bodysuit- dance shop, fake palladium-downtown HC, flowers necklace- Hawaii)




 (white buttoned shirt- old navy, ripped off jeans- levis from the flea market, brown oxfords- Adi Kilav)





      

1 comment:

  1. beautiful tops, loved it.
    wish I will go to Sri Lanka, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete