17.11.13

And I ask "where"

There are two main things I'm waiting to happen' right now:
1. My muscles to be released from the kickboxing lesson I took two days ago so I can stop walk like a duck with I "won't say what" stuck in "I won't say where" 
2. WINTER
The temperature in this little middle eastern country standing right now on 25 Celsius degrees on average in each day. In November. Like the known singer said: "it's getting hot in here". There so many horrors in the world like slavery and oppression of women and animal abuse and the list goes on and on.. But all I am thinking about right now is when I will have a chance to wear an oversize coat and some decent scarf. Ok I sound like the horrible person on earth. Let me fix the impression. there are many horrors in the world which I'm aware of every day and I do not reduce of their importance but if we live them behind for a minuet (can be even 30 seconds) I will say that my materialistic and shallow thought of the moment (everyone should have a materialistic and shallow thought once in a while) is about me wearing an oversize coat with lots and lots of layers underneath knowing it won't happen any time sooner as long as I do not use a commercial jet to change my location, right now.

I define myself as a person who does not get a touch with one particular season. But as I get along with all the seasons they also got sick on me after three to four weeks. So if I sum it up, close to summer end I just can't wait for the winter and vice versa for the winter. And unwarp all fall 13 rtw shows all over again didn't helped at all.

So with the help of those kind and massive coats...





I found myself doing this...

(twentyfourseven beige coat, gap denim shirt, my mother youth levis jeans, h&m sparkle socks, Imelda  purple platforms, American Apparel hair bow)


(fake fur light blue coat belonged to my grandma, thrifted jeans skirt white shirt, space tights from a stand in the mall, light blue tights ((on the space)) from a family friend, juju sparkle jelly pumps)


 (Naf Naf coat, gap black tights, vans whole black platform sneakers)

But until the cold and the wind will come I'll wait here, under the blazing sun, get some ten (well, one shade darker than bright white)
(My mother jeans vest, American Apparel polka dot jumpsuit, reebok classic white shoes, twentyfourseven flower bag and my grandma oversize blue aviator sunglasses)


I leave you with the great Janelle Monae with the illegally blonde Erikah Badu. It's a good one


(All runway pic are from style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment