4.11.10

Emily

Not the Emily you think, if you think about the Emily I think you think which you probably don't so I should stop babbling right now.

Thrifted knit shirt, lace skirt and brown little bag-used to be my grandma, pink skirt from American apparel and shoes from urban outfitters

I know It looks like I smell my underarm but what can you do when you are not photogenic and this is your best shot.
My "meydale" necklace that I got from my brother & sister for my 18 birthday and some elephant necklace that I found in my house

 And this is Emily-the Queen mother, the one who rules our roof patio courageously.



You don't want to mess with her, trust me. She killed a mouse lust week!


1 comment:

  1. That was a very pretty and incredibly sweet outfit. Jewish letters are just so beautiful, they remind my of deep valleys.

    ReplyDelete