19.11.10

and now story time

Once upon a time there was a dress...


And now- she's a skirt!

No, you are not hallucinating! I just decided that this dress has much more potential as a skirt, so why not change it into one. I took it to my sewing class and did this a makeover. Some stitches here some rubber there and VUALA I got new skirt. It's pretty fun to do those kind of alteration, you walk in with one thing and after one hour get out with something quite different. To be renewed without spending any penny, haa it feels great!

Dress that become a skirt was belong to my grandma, belt also, bracelet from old Jewelry collection, shirt and sandals from Zara 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That dress definitely does make an awesome skirt. Nice work :)

    Sorry the giveaway isn't open internationally! I'll talk to my friend who runs the shop to see if she'd be willing to ship internationally if someone overseas wins!

    Thanks for following my blog :)

    You've got an awesome blog--I'm adding it on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea!! it looks and works really well! keep it coming :)

    x

    nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove this 50s style skirt, and love that's vintage!!
    Gorgeous outfit!♥

    http://norascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is perfection! you did an amazing job <3 love the floral print!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! I love your blog, pressed the follow button above but not sure if it worked :S xx

    ReplyDelete