14.2.11

the philosophy of coats

My second lobster!! It felt like the parade of the gorgeous coats, seriously! I didn't want it to end. This philosophy di Alberta Ferretti fall collection was for sure all about the coats and the coats only! Each one carried different thing, at one point I wondered how a person can think about so much variations of how to deliver the coat form. They all looked like a production of the same collection but at the same time I refused to believe that one collection can have so much forms of the coat. it felt that what underneath is insignificant in front of those coats (although it was hard to disregard from the dress that start as a satin button shirt but ends with massive gaining control of lavender lace leafs... and the wool dresses...and th..Ok there were some remarkable underneath things but the coats dazzled me). 
I think that I have some kind of weakness to all baby soft colors as seen in this whole collection, I guess that sub-conscious reasons attract me to press on the "philosophy" link (thank you subconscious!) and probably because I saw this lavender colored wall behind the models that reminded me of my bedroom lavender wall (I don't know...I'm sure it is also a subconscious thing...)
When I finished to be dazed from the glorious coats (and I won't lie, it took a beat) I was ready (emotionally and spiritually) to investigate the rest. so I approached what I usually noticed at start (but I won't repeat where I stopped first...I think you got it due the fact that I never said "coat" so many times in one conversation/post), the shoes. Or should I better call them the weird most beautiful chunky heel shoes. I noticed that I have this weird attraction to chunky heel shoes and the weirder the better... Go figure...
        
(All images from fashion gone rouge, shoes close up from here)

6 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and the soft colors!

    urban girl http://myurbanrunway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so into those candy-colored shades LOVE IT

    xo
    Angela
    http://secretsofthesemichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes! The usage of girly pastels and geometric shapes is perfect, I may have to splurge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos
    I especially love the green fur jacket, so fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG THOSE COATS AND THOSE SHOES

    GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete